“Where the Stars of Today Guide the Stars of tomorrow”
Consistent with our See The Future – Be The Future Club vision, the BJFC is pleased to partner with The Pendlebury Skills Academy (PSA), which provides additional training for our registered boys and girls players from AFL and Balwyn stars, Scott, Ryan and Kris Pendlebury.
BJFC Players will work through the Program, and be challenged mentally and physically to improve their skills and to be the best possible player they can be. Drills are tracked and recorded throughout the course so BJFC players can monitor progress.
More Information, please contact the Pendlebury Skills Academy (PSA):
Phone: 0401 875 831
The Academy is based around 3 phases, each consisting of a 4 week block in the Program.
- Skills Based Training
- Strength and Conditioning
Skill Based Training
- Left and right side of the body handballing, kicking
- Aerial situations
- Front and Square techniques
- Running patterns
- Contested methods
- Stoppage and body work
- Functional based skills work
- Agility and challenging the skills under pressure/fatigue
Strength & Conditioning
- Functional football related strength work and using footballs through the workout
- Access to Scott’s Gym in Richmond for private workouts in an elite AFL facility
- Lower body & Upper body strength work
- A Program to follow throughout the off season/preseason
- Planning your week, goal setting, balance in lifestyle
- Setting Training standards and Recovery methods – used by all Pendlebury brothers today