Committee Position Description – Auskick Coordinator & Liaison
The Auskick Coordinator and Liaison’s role is to ensure all participants have fun and make new friends whilst developing many new skills as part of Australian Football. They also create and maintain a good working partnership between the Junior Club and the Auskick Centre.
General Committee Duties
- Attend monthly Committee meetings. (11 per annum)
- Attend Club Social events – Family Night, Presentation Nights and fundraisers
- Have a good working knowledge of the Club’s Rules and Regulations.
- Be aware of the future directions of the Club.
- Maintain confidentiality about Club and Committee matters.
- Be aware of legal privacy regulations and ensure the requirements are implemented.
Role Specific Duties
- Facilitate the AFL Auskick Program.
- Manage the AFL Auskick Centre.
- Establish a committee structure.
- Advertise child and parent recruitment.
- Attends regional development meetings.
- Maintain financial systems.
- Manage equipment.
- Develop communication links.
- Facilitate participation by all parents.
- Roster junior players to attend and assist with drills at Auskick each week.
- Coordinate grid games to be played at half time of senior home games.
- Create new initiatives to continually foster and develop Auskick and junior participation.
- Liaise with parents and volunteers.
- Liaise with the Junior Club President.