Committee Position Description – General Committee Member
The role of a General Committee Member is to provide support to the President, Secretary and other Club Office bearers and Committee members to ensure the efficient operation of the club.
General Committee Duties
- Attend monthly Committee meetings. (11 per annum)
- Attend Club Social events – Family Night, Presentation Nights and fundraisers
- Assist in the set up, running and cleaning up of all club events – Registration Day, Gear Pick up day, Family nights, Presentation nights etc.
- Provide support to the other Club office bearers
- Have a good working knowledge of the Club’s Rules and Regulations.
- Be aware of the future directions of the Club.
- Maintain confidentiality about club and committee matters.
- Be aware of legal privacy regulations and ensure the requirements are implemented.