Committee Position Description – Vice President
- Provide leadership to all football coaches, players, support staff and volunteers.
- To provide support to the President of the Club.
- To provide support to the Executive and Committee members to ensure the efficient operation of the Club.
- Ensure the effective and efficient operation of the Executive and all club operations.
- Preside over meetings in the absence of the President.
- Ensure that all sectors of the Club football operations are managed effectively and efficiently so that participant enjoyment is maximised.
- Assist other Committee members in their duties as required.
- Undertake tasks at the request of the President, Executive or General Committee.
- Have a good working knowledge of the Club’s Rules and Regulations.
- Be aware of the future directions of the Club.
- Be aware of legal privacy regulations and ensure the requirements are implemented.
- Attend monthly Committee meetings and provide a report on portfolio operations to the monthly Committee meeting.
- Assist at Family Nights with general duties as required.
- Reports to the Club President and General Committee of the Club.
- Supports all coaches, players, support staff and volunteers.
- Liaises with the Executive.
- Liaises with official Club suppliers & other key stakeholders.
- The Vice President is accountable to the President and the General Committee.
- Seek ratification from the appropriate Committee member prior to committing the Club to any financial expenditure or action.